FYI - 20% off at P&C

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 on Gift Card idea.

I couldn’t wait though and had to buy a lbs of AnniKake. And an Oz of that new Russ blend.

Poop. Got paid and went to order and a day late for the discount. Crying sad tears while missing the ODF.

So that $100 gift card I got for $80? Yeah, just used with the FD19 sales code for a 15% order over $100.

4 lbs of Sutliff 515 RC-1
1 lb of H&H Anni Kake

Owed an additional $15 bucks. I say that was a nice way to compound the deal.

My pistons are not firing in unison this morning, so I have to ask. Why wait for another sale?

Valdus":i1q05oaj said:
My pistons are not firing in unison this morning, so I have to ask. Why wait for another sale?
You would buy a gift card at 80 cents on the dollar. Then if there's another 20% sale you would be using your 80cents/dollar to buy 80cents on the dollar thus paying 64% of full price when all is said and done.

Valdus":yt3hvip7 said:

Well one, they didn't have anything I wanted in stock so I bought the gift card at 20% off.  So $80 for $100.  With the 15% off on today's deal and using my gift card my total cost including tax was $95 instead of $134 or 30% off on 5 lbs of tobacco.