gandalfpc

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Purchased some tins of tobacco from this fine Brother. Great transaction, the tins were packaged up very nicely, and arrived to the great white north in a timely fashion, top notch transaction, all in all!

Great transaction, wonderful man to do business with. ;)

Took a while to get, as the USPS saw fit to send it a few extra states.

Otherwise - perfect all around on GPC's end. :)

Another smooth transaction, and I am a satisfied customer!

I just received the tobacco I bought from GandalfPC. I was surprised how quick it arrived. Everything was well packed and exactly as described. Excellent deal all the way round!!

Another Excellent transaction, couldn't have been better!

Wow! I am beyond impressed with gandalfpc! Fast shipping and very thing was wrapped and packaged wonderfully! Great transaction! Professional!!!

Brewdude":u7g4tqku said:
Cartaphilus":u7g4tqku said:
A-HA! Now we know where all the Escudo went!  ;)

Cheers,

RR
No! I only got two tins of it. I don't know who would only purchase two when there were only 4 to begin with! :scratch:
But, I'm thankful for it. ;)

Cartaphilus":rv21sq04 said:
Brewdude":rv21sq04 said:
Cartaphilus":rv21sq04 said:
A-HA! Now we know where all the Escudo went!  ;)

Cheers,

RR
No! I only got two tins of it. I don't know who would only purchase two when there were only 4 to begin with! :scratch:
Not me. I was late on the draw!

:pale:

Cheers,

RR

Great transaction here too.

Catarphilus, I'm the culprit on the other two tins. I don't smoke much and I like Escudo not love it. Thought it would be greedy to snag them all. 'Sides, figured someone like you might want the others, aged and at that price!

Bemused":qleehf5k said:
Great transaction here too.

Catarphilus, I'm the culprit on the other two tins. I don't smoke much and I like Escudo not love it. Thought it would be greedy to snag them all. 'Sides, figured someone like you might want the others, aged and at that price!
Thank you sir! ;)

Got my package today.  :bounce:
Six pounds of my three favorite Virginias for 41.77 a pound.
(Almost feel guilty.)  ;)
Hamborger Veermaster, Union Square, Opening Night.
(the second two are on the FDA's endangered species list.)

Thanks Jason  :cheers:

Likewise got my 12 lb UPS box today. Wow! The packing was fit for a museum shipping fine artifacts. Quite a few of the tins had 5-8 years on them, a real bonus. I'm reinspecting the list looking for more goodies.

hp
les

Purchased some tins from Jason as well. Everything went smooth as buttah! Thanks!

DireWolf":5lo2h84j said:
Took a while to get, as the USPS saw fit to send it a few extra states.

Otherwise - perfect all around on GPC's end.  :)
And another. :)