GBD 9438 Virgin Restored

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SpeedyPete":iu62jflj said:
riff raff":iu62jflj said:
Kyle Weiss":iu62jflj said:
I meant YOU were the king, but okay.   :lol:   You're the one that got me hooked on that shape, but I've never found one.   You buy them all.    :lol:

8)
Ah, gotcha, thanks!  I'm probably only an Earl or Viscount, something along those lines.  
Vauxhall Viscount used to be a very nice car.  If you're as good as the car, you are VERY good. :D
Well, I'll probably never own a Vauxhall (quite rare in the US) but I do have a Viscount Lascelles Sasieni, so Viscount it is!

riff raff":8daozccd said:
SpeedyPete":8daozccd said:
riff raff":8daozccd said:
Kyle Weiss":8daozccd said:
I meant YOU were the king, but okay.   :lol:   You're the one that got me hooked on that shape, but I've never found one.   You buy them all.    :lol:

8)
Ah, gotcha, thanks!  I'm probably only an Earl or Viscount, something along those lines.  
Vauxhall Viscount used to be a very nice car.  If you're as good as the car, you are VERY good. :D
Well, I'll probably never own a Vauxhall (quite rare in the US) but I do have a Viscount Lascelles Sasieni, so Viscount it is!
See what I mean !! :cheers: You are a good man