Generosity of brothers and sisters

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mozjo33

Reaction score
I want to thank Ron (Cartaphilus) for his generosity. I recently posted a trade offer for some Esoterica Dunbar. Although I did not have any tobacco that Ron liked, he still sent me an opened tin just to hold me over until I find some more.

One of the greatest things about this forum is the generosity of its brothers and sisters.

Thanks Ron!  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: 

Ah Gees! Now everyone's gona think I'm some kind of sissy nice guy.
It aint true, I'm a ornery ole redneck pecker-wood that back slides ever so often.
Give a guy a break, I'm only human.  :fpalm: 

Glad you could enjoy it Mo. ;)

Hey Ron,
I was concerned when I read this post that it would damage your reputation as a grumpy ol' curmudgeon.
I'm glad to see you've clarified the situation, just a momentary lapse.
Would never have happened if he'd been after Escudo  :lol!: 

Adam

alandadp":08act4ez said:
Hey Ron,
I was concerned when I read this post that it would damage your reputation as a grumpy ol' curmudgeon.
I'm glad to see you've clarified the situation, just a momentary lapse.
Would never have happened if he'd been after Escudo  :lol!: 

Adam
Damn Right!

I'll vouch for Ron being an ornery old cuss! He is one of the lowest, meanest old coots you'll ever have the displeasure to meet. (Actually he's about the nicest guy you'll ever know!) Sorry Ron but the cats outa the bag.

Jim

Exactly my sentiments Jim!

huffelpuff":00o7wc3y said:
I'll vouch for Ron being an ornery old cuss! He is one of the lowest, meanest old coots you'll ever have the displeasure to meet. (Actually he's about the nicest guy you'll ever know!) Sorry Ron but the cats outa the bag.

Jim

huffelpuff":xgeaynql said:

Jim
This and he lives in East Texas!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: