Gentlemen it's been awhile.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron,
I guess I just have to agree with what others have said, been there done that, don't look back. You'll have sad days to come but you will make it through. There is a better day coming. Look to your Faith and get with folks of similar beliefs & purpose, you'll gain strength from that, you can also give back as well since everyone has a need. Keep us posted, and let us know if you have need of anything.
Relax often with a couple of friends who will never leave you, good ol baccy & pipe.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, really.

To clear up a few things; this has been in the works for some time now, we've had these issues from the get go and there is no end in sight. The birth of Dylan was the only event that kept us together the last year. And he's great, I wouldn't change anything if I could. We were supposed to get together to bring him into the world of that I am convinced. It does suck that it has to be this way but it is what it is. We've tried counseling, no dice. Separation on a few occasions, still nothing, it would work for a little while but then everything went back to the way it was... bad. So there you have it.

I haven't smoked a whole pipe since the last of my penzance.... loved that stuff. Just haven't made a new order yet. I've been smoking a lot of cigars and cigs since this started... bad I know but they are both a bit easier and it feels right in the summer... I guess I'm more of a pipester in the fall and winter...

Aaron,

Great to hear from you, mister! Uhmm... on the up side, ya got some reliable wheels... I really can't offer much in the way of advice, other than, chin up, camper! As we all know, when one door closes, another opens... And I, like you, much prefer to pipe in the fall and winter, rather than the hot months of summer. Hope to see you around here more often!

Best wishes,

Trout Bum

I've been smoking a lot of cigars and cigs since this started... bad I know but they are both a bit easier and it feels right in the summer... I guess I'm more of a pipester in the fall and winter...
I hear ya on that...

Sorry to hear about the divorce...best of luck with it all mate.

Sorry things didnt work out but better to get it over early than to keep rakein it over the coals. I have to agree on the cigs and cigars along with a cob or two in the summer.
Keep your stick on the ice bud.