Get Dunbar here.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twenty minutes...ouch!

So now you know, if one vendor is getting Tins in then they all are likely to be getting supplies. If you want it you need to be on the phone talking to real people about ordering, etc. Being proactive is the key.

I snagged a bag of Dorchester. 8)

Scoring from SP.com requires perfectly timed receipt of an email alert.

MisterE":kmlqcgp9 said:
Those of you that scored are quick on the draw! I've given up on the Esoterica stuff. I just ain't fast enough.
Not to sound all hipster but I loved Penzance before it was cool.
I'm waiting for something else to catch the hordes attention before I even bother looking again

I laugh at the occasional "it doesn't even taste good" post that pops up.. I think next time I'm going to fire off a "well then why did your stupid arse pay $20 an ounce for it?"
Sex isn't even as good as some of the hype certain tobaccos get.

Ugh.... I've been trying to score some Dorchester, I don't even know why I sign up for email alerts, I'm too slow. think I'm just going to give up, stick with what I've actually had and can get.

:evil:

We'll, got a tin of Dunbar... wanted Dorchester but thank you Chris for the heads up.

Tried for Dorchester but since I never ordered from 4noggins I had to put my info in and they were out by the time did all that mumbo jumbo... Iwan Ries also had Dorchester but their shipping sucks...

oh - bought a tin of penzance and also 2 - 1/2 lbs of it - i found it interesting and Ok but to me just was so subtle - and nothing wrong with that - but just didn't appreciate it. Maybe if on an island and had smoked more to get into it - i may go nuts not having it - but it still was hyped in my opinion. but clearly a nice tobacco re: Quality.

there was a shop in CA i got the lb from but fro the life of me do not remember it - maybe in the San fran area and also a place they know Greg and he apparently visits there too.

if i can find it I will post back - however - the place is NOT very friendly and the owner was a dick.

sorry - just being honest! a real pain in the arse!