Giant Bowl!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brurobas

Reaction score
Here is a pipe that takes all day to be smoked :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GvYbTfu3u2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Nice grain though!

That's crazy. Looks like it was well made...but I'm guessing it's not for the faint of heart...or teeth as a clencher. :D

I always wondered how it was possible to smoke such a tall bowl. What would you use for a tamper....maybe the eraser end of a pencil? How would you light it towards the bottom?...one of those gas grill lighters maybe?

i think its a beauty. ive actually designed one just like this.

STUPID!!! That's got to be one of the DUMBEST looking excercises in pipe making I've seen !! Not ANYWHERE NEAR smokable what a waste of grain and effort! DUMB, DUMB, DUMB! :p

monbla256":6oepqljp said:
STUPID!!! That's got to be one of the DUMBEST looking excercises in pipe making I've seen !! Not ANYWHERE NEAR smokable what a waste of grain and effort! DUMB, DUMB, DUMB! :p
Here here! Thanks for tellin' it like it is, Monbla!

monbla256":j1nb9hw2 said:
Oh idk, I'm certain that I've seen dumber :lol!:

Nice piece of briar. A showpiece for somebody. Pipe shops used to have pipes like this around for display. Great conversation starters.