glad to be back! need help!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuelfixer

Reaction score
Seeking a brother in England that can help me procure tobaccos from Sam. Gawith. Have a beginning order that interests me. Four catagories, NEED HELP GETTING THEM. ANYONE KNOW OF A BROTHER WILLING TO HELP? NOT A STIFFER! JOE KUCERA JK9604@YAHOO,COM 541-469-4648 THANKS! IA!

Good evening Joe. Good to see you return to the BoB.

For a chap who has posted 6 times since your join date in 2008 you make an interesting request.

Forgive me Sir, but as I don't know you from Adam, and as your request will no doubt involve me running the gauntlet with customs, I'm out.

:clown:

Have you tried to get a privately maintained post office box in a different state that offers a remailing service?

I'll point out the obvious - with such a low post count in all the years you've been here, I'll wager no one will want to help you out in the manner in which you've indicated. In effect we don't know you.

Are you a member on another board and can you give references? That would help. Then again, folks that come here without cred usually get short shrift. Not trying to be snotty, but that's how it usually is on all boards.

Your best bet is to find a friend travelling to the UK who would be willing to bring some back for you. Or just go yourself.

Cheers,

RR