Going in for surgery today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamcharles

Reaction score
Got a lump on my neck. They think it's just a benign cyst but won't know for sure until it's excised and biopsied. See ya'll later.

Here's to a benign pathology report, and a speedy recovery!

Wow, I hope it turns out to be great news. Thoughts and prayers are with you brother.

Worrying when they give you the "we just don't know" line isn't it, here's to hoping all is well and it's just a cyst, thinking of you.

Sending my best brother. Hopefully its just a cyst and nothing to be worried about.

Jim

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes.

The doc said he got it all. No results yet but he says it looked "like a normal cyst but that it was deep". The swelling is already subsiding and the bruising isn't very bad considering I take a blood thinner daily.

williamcharles":tixbapq7 said:

The doc said he got it all. No results yet but he says it looked "like a normal cyst but that it was deep". The swelling is already subsiding and the bruising isn't very bad considering I take a blood thinner daily.

That is FANTASTIC news, very very pleased for you Buddy, best wishes to you for the future. :sunny:

That really is great news! It's always a sigh of relief to hear the words "benign."

williamcharles":t0oyy2r3 said:

:cheers: Hope you recover from the entire experience soon