Going to be in NYC in March Recommendations

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Ziegler

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
BoBs, wife and I are taking our granddaughter to the Big Apple for Spring Break. She want to see a Broadway play and other sites. I planning on going to Dunhill and Davidoff while there. Nat Sherman's, to my shock, closed shop. Are there other B&Ms worth seeking out? Appreciate any advice.

Barclay-Rex in the financial district has some pipes, tobacco and a free lounge. Dunhill doesn’t have anything except a couple of lighters. Davidoff has a few pipes and tobacco’s but the lounge went private a while back. We alway went to the NY Pipe Show and a few days doing the broadway/ tourist stuff in early March pre Covid.

Barclay-Rex in the financial district has some pipes, tobacco and a free lounge. Dunhill doesn’t have anything except a couple of lighters. Davidoff has a few pipes and tobacco’s but the lounge went private a while back. We alway went to the NY Pipe Show and a few days doing the broadway/ tourist stuff in early March pre Covid.
I have to go to Dunhill in order to take my gold rolladex in for repair - leaking gas. I figured they were all leather & clothing.

If they can't help check out Rollagas Collectors Group on Facebook. There are guys who will fix it for a fraction of what ARS charges. There are angled pipe flame parts available again.

If they can't help check out Rollagas Collectors Group on Facebook. There are guys who will fix it for a fraction of what ARS charges. There are angled pipe flame parts available again.
Thanks. I also have a GBD Rollagas directed flame that looks like it was made by Dunhill. It needs work, too.