Gonna need a bigger boat...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermit

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/puNhvXutVjQ" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:face:

I'll bet that guy was never so glad to get back to shore!

Thanks for posting - good watch.

Fraternally

Jers

I like the part at 0:36 where he checked to see if he had any fingers missing. :lol!:

Where is he fishing in such a small boat that there are SHARKS around? That's got to be a little surreal unless he's in well-known SHARK INFESTED WATERS!

Good Grief!

He didn't go back to shore, he kept fishing after that.....he's a moron.

I'd have kept fishing too. Not like there not always out there, more people get struck lightning. :twisted:

Damn, that must have cut into his pinky, nearly lost my left pinky shark fishing many moons ago, them fish are real scary when on deck!

Dayum!! :shock:

I remember fishing in the Sea of Cortez as a kid and being freaked at seeing stingrays swimming between me and shore. But this!?

Kirk Fitzgerald":2li1nxyd said:
Damn, that must have cut into his pinky, nearly lost my left pinky shark fishing many moons ago, them fish are real scary when on deck!

They're also scary when yer a hundred feet underwater with a bloody fish on a stringer. :lol: