Good Dog !! Good Dog !!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
I usually take our Cocker Spaniel for a walk 4 or 5 times a day. Although we've had some wonderful weather here, it's still icy and lots of snow. Wouldn't you know, I slipped last night and fortunately, a snowbank help buffer my fall... a scraped hand, sore ribs and leg.... nothing broke... so I hobbled home.

At noon time today, we walked on the same route as last night. We got to the place I fell. I tried to move him forward with the leash but he just stayed. So I went over and took a closer look to see what was bothering him. Lo and behold... there was a pipe stem sticking out of the snow :shock:

It was my corncob still filled with OJK !! I let it dry out this afternoon and finally finished the smoke on a late afternoon walk.
Here's the hero:

Nothing like a well trained PipeDog to round out one's smoking kit: Lighter, tamper, cleaners, reamer, dog, travel case, tobacco, flints... 8)

I'd say he earned a handful of bacon treats, Puffs. :D

Now that's what I call a DOG! Maybe you could hang a pouch of tobacco around his neck for emergencies.

You've got a great companion and family member,,,