Good Evening From Northwest Michigan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm relatively new to serious pipe smoking and I am looking to get to know some awesome people and if I can glean some knowledge off of some veteran smokers. My dear buddy Guitar my Friend told me about the BoB, and motivated me to sign up. I work in the gaming industry and I am an avid outdoors-man. I have smoked a pipe on and off for the last 3 years but I just recently got back into it and finally scraped enough coin together to get a descent pipe, and found that a nice evening smoke is just what the doctor ordered for relaxation. My grandfather was a farmer, an avid pipe smoker, and one of the kindest men I have ever had the privilege to meet, and as I am getting a lil older I have found that I have many of the same character strengths in my heart, and that when I smoke my evening pipe it helps me to look at things from a different perspective, not as a "punk" like most guys from my generation are but as a wiser gentleman, and it gives me hope I will become a great man with time. Well enough of me prattling along. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Thistle

WELCOME BROTHER!!! (My newest pipe friend, and conversation pal, and hunting/fishing bud, and antique partner, and old time comrad). Today he dropped me off a NICE spittoon, and I sent him home with some Sammy G's Navy Flake.
Zach

Greetings Sikhs,
Were you and your lovely wifey stopping by for coffee and a smoke this evening???

Chinook for friend you goofball!!!! Shoot me a text when your headin over, the kiddo is going to bed in 10 mins.

Welcome good to have you!

I enjoy eating pastys when I am that far north.

cornish-pasty-02.jpg

Hey there and welcome Thistleoak (that's a Kender name if I ever heard one), glad to have you with us

Greyson you got me laughing with the Kender name, havent thought bout Kenders in years...... Now all I need is a pipe that will give me +3 strength and +2 dexterity....