Good Golly Miss Molly!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
It's been one hell of a year! I took a quick visit to my local hospital about a week ago. The other half took a visit to the hospital last night. Between work travel, time off, no paychecks, and hospital time/sickness, I am pretty much done with this year!

Just wanted to vent a little. It will be all good though. One foot in front of the other!

I myself would love to go one year without dealing with doctors/hospitals/surgeries with the family. Never seems to end. I hate the healthcare industry. I always feel like I'm being taken like the little old lady going to the car dealership because there is a weird noise.

Hang in there buddy!

It's been one hell of a year! I took a quick visit to my local hospital about a week ago. The other half took a visit to the hospital last night. Between work travel, time off, no paychecks, and hospital time/sickness, I am pretty much done with this year!

Just wanted to vent a little. It will be all good though. One foot in front of the other!

Wow, sorry to hear things been so sideways for ya. Much more of that and you'll have the lyrics for a country and western song.
As for "venting", I say go right ahead and vent. Think I'd want to vent to if I'd gone through all that. Besides if you can't vent to your friends every now and again when things are going that kinda sideways...{shrug}:afro: