Good Morning from the St. Louis Metro

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarterHallJunkie

Reaction score
I'm a long time (off and on) pipe smoker - but still very much the novice. I have lots to learn and felt like this would be the absolute best place to do so.

Looking forward to the conversation! :joker:

P.S. How do I add an avatar to my profile?

CarterHallJunkie/Frank

Hey Carter Hall Junkie. Welcome to BoB. New here as well. To add an avatar I believe I went to Profile command on top, then used one of the tabs, to the right of information near the top of the frame. Welcome again... Rxman/ John

Welcome, Carter Hall Junkie. I grew up across the river in East St. Louis and I'm not too far frm you in Champaign, IL. Welcome to BoB. Happy smoking!!

Hey Preacher - I'm actually in Fairview Heights - I run an H&R Block office on Martin Luther King in East St. Louis.

Small world eh?

Frank

CarterHallJunkie":cn81r75n said:
Hey Preacher - I'm actually in Fairview Heights - I run an H&R Block office on Martin Luther King in East St. Louis.

Small world eh?

Frank
Cool. St. Clair Square used to be the hangout on the weekends (at least until they opened St. Louis Center). I have fond memories of those weekends.

Same here - You remember when the Tinder Box was in the Mall - and you could smoke in their store? Those were the days!

It's now in a strip mall at the intersection of Rt 159 and Rt 50

CarterHallJunkie":f8j8p4iz said:
Same here - You remember when the Tinder Box was in the Mall - and you could smoke in their store? Those were the days!

It's now in a strip mall at the intersection of Rt 159 and Rt 50
Wow! Things really have changed since back in the day. I'm going to have to get down that way and check out the lay of the land!

Fairview Heights is the same as always - retail, retail, retail everywhere. It plays hell on traffic during the holidays.

CarterHallJunkie":0ik2duwk said:
I'm a long time (off and on) pipe smoker - but still very much the novice. I have lots to learn and felt like this would be the absolute best place to do so.

Looking forward to the conversation! :joker:

P.S. How do I add an avatar to my profile?

CarterHallJunkie/Frank
Welcome to the board, Sir. I like your painting/avatar. Who's the artist?