Good morning

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesath

The Blind Vampire
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on what I've done and whom I did it to.
Hello, I was sitting out back with a pot of coffee seeing the dawn in. The moon is close to the Dog star and bats are still flying around. It's a little dark to get too much done, so I thought it time to introduce myself.

I've been around tobacco my entire life. My earliest memories are filled with its scent, be it from fetching my grandpa's tin, or the smell of a pipe floating across a meadow. There's nothing quite like that smell on a cold, dark morning. I enjoy a variety of tobaccos, seeming to have that seasonal bent of Virginias in the hot months, and latakia blends in the cold ones. I lean towards bent pipes of quite a few different materials, be it briar, clay, or cobs. Oddly, I just cannot seem to get comfortable with a meer. I enjoy working with wood, metal, and most anything mechanical. I also smoke quite a bit of my food and I am reputed to be a fairly decent hand in baking desserts--at least judging by the traffic it sometimes generates in the winter months. My wife and I have a truce in regards to tobacco, I can keep all of it I want in the house, as she loves the smell of it unlit. She has graciously given me the entire outdoors to smoke in, and I have discovered that I seem to enjoy my tobacco more in this bargain--I get to enjoy my tobacco twice, as it seems I can better differentiate the nuances if I keep the smoking separate from the storage. Bless her heart, she taught me something by accident.

That concludes my introduction. I have been enjoying this forum for quite a long time and figured it was time to come in from the cold and participate a little bit.

-Lesath