Good news everyone!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rattfinkster

Reaction score
Finally found an online pipe community that is active.

I've been smoking pipes, and a few cigars here and there, for about 7 years and enjoy a wide variety of tobaccos and pipe styles/shapes.

I share an admin. spot on FB at TobaccoPipeCollectors, TobaccoPipeCollector on YouTube, and I am a member of ISS on FB (International Smoking Saloon).

Well, I look forward to reading a lot and learning as much as my brain can retain.

Regards,
Johann (Hans) "Rattfinkster"

Welcome Johann! I hope you enjoy your time reading & posting here

"T"

Good morning, Johann. I recognize you from ISS! Welcome aboard. ISS and Brothers of Briar have two different formats with two different purposes. Both are quite enjoyable in their own ways. You'll find subject categories laid out nicely with lots of room to write on BoB. Looking forward to your participation!

rattfinkster":19zc8y0y said:
Finally found an online pipe community that is active.

Regards,
Johann (Hans) "Rattfinkster"
That's great! Where is it at so we all can go?

Welcome Hans! It seems there are a good number of gents from the Lonestar State here on BoB so you'll fit right in..gonna check out your site as well! Always nice to have good pipe resources available..take care!

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!

Airborne,
Good to see another ISSer on here.

Cartaphilus":79n6tkef said:
That's great! Where is it at so we all can go?
I fee rightl at home already :D

Thanks Mike! I really want to join a local pipe club around the Houston area if I could. I was looking for a local club and saw a post from '08 about a meet... a little late to the shindig; but I'm hoping the club is still kicking.

Thanks again!

Hello and welcome!

I've (half-heartedly) poked around of FB looking for pipe groups, and hadn't come across anything that seemed all that active. PM some links to the groups you're a part of...I'd love to check them out!

idbowman":saaiuhia said:
Hello and welcome!

I've (half-heartedly) poked around of FB looking for pipe groups, and hadn't come across anything that seemed all that active. PM some links to the groups you're a part of...I'd love to check them out!
Thank you!

You can start by going to facebook.com/TobaccoPipeCollectors

Friend me Johann Hutchings and I can send you invites to closed groups with pipe makers and enthusiasts from around the globe.

Welcome Johann, I look forward to reading your post...you will love it here at BoB.