Good Ole Wally !

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velveteagle

Reaction score
I just wanted to share a short tale. Collecting pipes other than the three I got back that I gifted to a friend who passed on. I went to ebay and my total now is 21. I know I was going to stop at 14. Well I gave up on worrying about it now. I have put my order in for my first hand made pipe by Jean.. What a master.. He has 54 pipes to make before we get to mine.. Not a problem I can wait for first class workmanship. Now to the point. One pipe I won on ebay for less than $10.00 is called a Wally Frank LTD Giant. I was out smoking with it this morning and I sat there thinking as I do when smoking about the tobacco etc.. I must say that out of all the pipes I have this one beats them all hands down. Large bowl which lets the draw come free and cool.. It holds enough to keep me on my arse giving me time enough to dream. My other pipes have there own positives also. But this ole Wally is kick butt. I have many things to learn but one thing I found out you can find a little treasure pipe that may be old but in good shape and it can become a favorite.. Now just think of the pipes I get down the road ( Other than Jeans ) Will be large bowls and the Canadians seem to do real well on the I like it chart for me. Well that was not so short a tale but I tend to babble on so.. Just wanted to throw this out at ya.. Have a great weekend if you can.. :D :D :D
Chuck..

P.S. Also going to include a sweet little tomato I picked in the garden yesterday.. I gave it to a local merchant while picking up some brew today.. Could not eat it because it reminded me of something but not sure what it was..

i would eat that tomato. oh how i would eat it...

sorry, lovely pipe. a BoB member kindly suggested i get a very small bowled pipe to teach me to tame my tendency to huff the holy hell out of it. i think i'm going to follow his advice. i do like the idea of an easy draw, big ass bowl though. thanks for sharing.

that tomato looks like a delicious mouthful

Some of my best smokers have been fairly inexpensive

VE, that reminds me of one of the finest I have ever seen, Demi Moore!!!
Did notice you sent it to me Via Email, cant remember if I responded, the last few days have been a bit hazy!
Thanks for being in touch tho' Chuck!
Much appreciated old buddy!!

O' nice pipe too!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

That tomato would be delish sprinkled with a little creamy horseradish. Oh, and nice pipe.

327722296_ee38b0dd33.jpg

beaupipe":b9l3h0ct said:
That tomato would be delish sprinkled with a little creamy horseradish. Oh, and nice pipe.

327722296_ee38b0dd33.jpg
You have just gotten the the title of "legend" for that one!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":xg8wtp2q said:
VE, that reminds me of one of the finest I have ever seen, Demi Moore!!!
Did notice you sent it to me Via Email, cant remember if I responded, the last few days have been a bit hazy!
Thanks for being in touch tho' Chuck!
Much appreciated old buddy!!

O' nice pipe too!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
Life can bring us little gifts that make us smile Piet.. Demi is one of them for sure.. Stayed up way too late last night with the wife and some Bourbon Whiskey.. And a suspense thriller movie. Heading out to let the geese and ducks out to roam the back property and ponds.. More coffee in store and my pipe will be going good today.. May the day smile on ya Piet... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..