good order or not?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mw306

Reaction score
Getting ready to have gall bladder removed and was getting ready to order some tobacco to have while I recupe. Is these selections good or bad:
Escudo, Chelsea Morning these two I'm restocking as I like them.
Orlik Golden Slices, McConnell Scottish Cake and Presbytarian, haven't tried these three are they good choices as well?

I'm afraid my brothers are incorrect, that is a horrible order. The worst you could possibly make. Sadly, you are going to have to send it all to me for proper disposal as mandated by the new EPA regulations and then place another, better order.

Good luck with your procedure,,,, They're all good selections in my book,,,,,(apparently in Frosts book too),,,,

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those! Enjoy! :cheers:

Thanks guys. Orlik seemed to be popular but wasn't sure about the others. Wanted a little advice before I ordered.

Is this a rhetorical question?

Yes, in fact, I seriously doubt you would be displeased with any of them.

A very speedy recovery!

Good choices (although as I continue to do little more than dabble in latakia, I can't comment on those choices.)

Speedy recovery!

Had a bowl of OGS yesterday not sure if I'm going to like it. Recuping well from surgery
hard choice having to choose between Presbytarian or Scottish Cake to try next. May just have another bowl of OGS.