Good Quality Aromatics-is there such a thing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I just came here, and read every post to see if anyone had said Boswells, and it was the last one! I've heard a lot of folks say that they have something spacial in the Aromatic dept. Also Milan's.

Have you ever has Haddo's Delight by G.L. Pease? I find it works well for a lot of aromatic folks.

Ha ha, no problem StrongIrish! I've got a fair few Irish friends over here and they're all marvelous people. I've got some St. Bruno's maturing at the moment :joker: am do need to find something else to smoke to take my mind and hands off of it though.

I am so jealous, St Bruno, Condor, Walnut Flake, Three Nuns, sure wish they would export to the US, they would have a big market here.

SILLEM'S BLACK.

Problem solved.

Enough Latakia to keep you happy for the English blend lover, and enough black Cavendish to keep the guests happy.

I've never actually tried 'Three Nuns', its available in pouch forms in a few local tobacconists but I think I'm right in saying its not the same as the old mixture? and couldn't find any reviews for the new blend on TR

PipedJimmy":cyxmcof2 said:
I've never actually tried 'Three Nuns', its available in pouch forms in a few local tobacconists but I think I'm right in saying its not the same as the old mixture? and couldn't find any reviews for the new blend on TR
Definitely not the same. It puts the old coins to shame. Every now and again you can find some on ebay if you're willing to spend 25/35 dollars on a tin.

That's a shame, was looking forward to putting something readily available in my stock to smoke at will, lol guess I'll buy some more St. Bruno's and smoke that.

Irish, if I'm ever in the states and have a large stock of the stuff on me, you're welcome to half lol take it easy guys, night from England.

Lol well I'm pretty easy to please really, marshmellows would probably do the trick, I'm quite fond of burgers too, or some sort of carbonated beverage, all three are very appealling lol ah hell dude, I'm sure I'll be over there in years to come and if we're still talking through this marvellous board, call it a given.

Haven't done yet, are there many people of Irish decent in Texas? I plan to do a tour of the U.S.A soon, my Italian side is clamouring to discover what other brothers have done in New York, other than criminal exploits obviously, well maybe a little bit, and my Greek half is constantly questioning when my Italian half is going to go, and my English, ah hell the English just want me to leave the country :joker:

PipedJimmy":86erhkq5 said:
Haven't done yet, are there many people of Irish decent in Texas? I plan to do a tour of the U.S.A soon, my Italian side is clamouring to discover what other brothers have done in New York, other than criminal exploits obviously, well maybe a little bit, and my Greek half is constantly questioning when my Italian half is going to go, and my English, ah hell the English just want me to leave the country :joker:
Depends on what part of Texas you're in. Without a doubt, the highest Irish concentration in the US is Massachusetts, specifically Boston :]

Yeah, got an incling about Boston after watching 'The Departed', great film, led to to a bit of research, it is a fascinating place (the U.S.) for me, there just seems to be so much to experience.