Good Timing!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Really good timing that Cathy and I didn't decide to go to Gatlinburg, TN this week. They are expecting maybe 16 inches of snow, plus some freezing drizzle.

We have a couple of inches of snow and ice on the ground in Knoxville right now, and they're calling for close to a foot of it by the time it winds up tomorrow afternoon.

I can live with the snow, it's the ice that I worry about.

Been home-bound since yesterday. Roughly 3/4ths inch of ice covered by 5-6" of snow. The ice is absolutely treacherous!!! FTRPLT

ftrplt":c9q2phyr said:
Been home-bound since yesterday. Roughly 3/4ths inch of ice covered by 5-6" of snow. The ice is absolutely treacherous!!! FTRPLT
I wondered how you guys are farring out their Byron! I know you got hammered. It is snowing to beat the band here right now. Suppose to keep snowing and sleeting right through late tomorrow night. Don't you wish you were back in the Old North State FTRPLT!

Woke up this morning and looked out to mostly slush. The snow turned to sleet and rain last night, and we have about 2 inches of wet slush. Carlos, Gatlinburg probably has more, but this storm certainly did not turn out to be nearly as bad as they were forecasting.

I'm not too surprised the snow did'nt turn out as forecasted. The weather forecasters in East TN need a calendar and a computer to forecast whether or not tomorrow is Sunday or Monday :shock:

I live in Sevierville, Make sure to drop by the Gatlinburlier while your in town. They have some very nice house blends.