Got a Nice Suprise Today!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Hey gents, just wanted to say thanks to the person who sent me a tin of Sutliff Private Stock Maple Street tobacco! I haven't had the funds to get my Ozark Mountain quite yet, but when I do, I plan to try this tasty-sounding blend immediately. The label says it's a "quality mixture with flavorful maple & old rum."

There was no return address on the envelope, so to whoever sent me this delightful suprise, many thanks! I hope to return the favor soon!

(felt the need to repost here just in case)

BoB strikes again, you gotta love this place, Enjoy bro.......................... for the record, It wasn't me!!

I got curious and cracked open the tin a few minutes ago. Maple Street smells wonderful, and usually if I like the smell of a particular cigar, then I'm certain I'll enjoy the taste. Can't wait to actually smoke it. :D

way to go anonymous BoB! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bruins":fahgucm7 said:
Bruins, I think it could be Natch!!
He is a renowned Baccy bomber!!!

Damn I'm good,
Baccy bomber!!!!! Man I'm so funny!!!! :confused: :confused: :scratch: :scratch:

Piet Binsbergen":hvj5mzo9 said:

Damn I'm good,
Baccy bomber!!!!! Man I'm so funny!!!! :confused: :confused: :scratch: :scratch:
no, that's pretty good, piet. just don't use that title on any packages you send. :D

Piet Binsbergen":tk2yeg8m said:
bruins":tk2yeg8m said:

Damn I'm good,
What do you mean I'm funny?
: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
: Jus...
: What?
: Just... ya know... you're funny.
: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little @#%& up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to @#%& amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?