Got My New Laptop and Back Online

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to apologize to those of you who wondered what happened to me.

I got laid off from my job about 14 months ago, and decided to change occupations due to a variety of factors including my health. I lost my laptop when my hard drive crashed last September, and since money was tight making the job transition, I didn't want to spend the money for a new laptop until I got some other bills squared away.

I am doing a lot of traveling with my new job, so I probably won't post almost every day like I used to, but I will get some down time and be able to post here on the forum from time to time.

I think I missed the BoB forum more than anything else while I was offline. Thank goodness I had a decent cellar of pipe tobacco, and a few cigars in the humidor to carry me thru the lean times. It is good to finally make it back! :D

Dutch, Missed you here and am glad to see you back and that your life is back on track.

BACK!

Wondered where you were you old dog. Good to hear things are looking up for you.

YAY! Welcome back Dutch!!!!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Great to see ya, Dutch. I'd been wondering if you were okay! Sorry to hear your job situation got tough, but it seems like it's working out.  :cheers: 

Indeed, a deep cellar comes in handy in lean times, don't it! Story of my life the last two years.... :roll: 

Woohoo, Dutch is back, real good to see you back Buddy and yeah mate you were sorely missed.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Welcome back Dutch (from a newb who wasn't here before you left) and good luck on your new gig.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome back to the brotherhood. It is certainly good to finally be back! 8)