Got some pipes back today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
I was with some inlaws today. I had given one of them some pipes to start them out smoking pipes. They have desided it wasent for them and give them back. it suprized me to get them back, but it also pleased me since I get attached to them. Heres some pictures of them. The first is a Peterson 303 ebony, second a no name bulldog, third is a Savinelli dry system 613, fourth is a Calabresi.
IMG120.jpg
IMG117.jpg
IMG119.jpg
IMG121.jpg

I dont think they even smoked it . It looks like the day I sent her away. I did a little clean job on the bulldog and Im smoking her as we speek. shes a good smoker.

I've gotta get me one of them Sav system pipes dagnabit! Just gotta. Got some Rum Twist ta feed it.

Hay william charles what is that rum twist your talking about. My great grandpa is why I smoke a pipe today , he use to cut up old rum crook cigars and put in his pipe some times. That savinelli has a small bowl but I really like the bit on it . its wider like a saddle bite not like the petersons. has a good draw too

plumbernater":cyae0lx7 said:
Heres a picture of the other side
IMG115.jpg
There was a Gold Crown brand and seems it was made in England but, no more is known. It also looks like they used different logos as time went on.
Gl - Gq
Nice Sav by the way.