Grabow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
Hey, I would like to see anyone who has a Grabow collection like myself! I love vintage Grabows and I was hoping to see some awesome collections! As soon as My girlfriend comes home with MY camera, I'll post pictures of mine. Alright, post away!
Zach

i just got a grand duke estate from ebay for 9.99..its in perfect condition, just smoked it two nights ago..i love it!

Somewhere in the history of BoB is a thread showing the vast and myriad collection of all things Grabow (pipes, tins, displays etc) of a brothers collection. Is hard to find with the search function, but is worth finding if you can. There where a lot of nice pictures.

I only have one to this point, a Regal Adjustomatic Bulldog. This was my first restoration attempt. It's a great little smoker, saved for all US holidays with some Prince Albert in the bowl.

My small, but cherished 'collection' of Grabows.
Just took a picture of them the other day to show on another forum.
I lack a proper camera, so had to make due with the poor lighting of my room and my GPS.

https://i.imgur.com/8VUbN.jpg

On Top is a Blue Spade Royal Duke, Filter.
Upper left is a Yellow Spade Lark, with Cleaner.
Upper right is a White Spade Lark, Filter.
Middle left is a Blue Spade Crown Duke, Filter.
Lower right is a White Spade Starfire, Ajustomatic. (currently a repair job) [edit; the starfire is now beyond a regular repair, it's terrible.]
Lower left is a Blue Spade Crown Duke, Filter. (purchased as NOS)

I'm looking forward to seeing yours too Zach, hope you can post them soon.

Cheers,

Jef

I finally got my pictures taken, sorry it took so long Brothers.

(Not in order)
Here's the list;
-Dr. Grabow Omega
-Dr. Grabow Riviera
-Dr. Grabow Freehand
-Dr. Grabow Royal Duke
-Dr. Grabow Big Pipe
-Dr. Grabow Lark
-Dr. Grabow Starfire 50
-Dr. Grabow Starfire 84l
-Dr. Grabow Berwyck 37
-Dr. Grabow Belvedere 82
-Dr. Grabow Starfire 81
-Dr. Grabow Starfire X08
-Dr. Grabow Freehand
-Dr. Grabow Westbrook 72
-Dr. Grabow Golden Duke
-Dr. Grabow Viscount 361
-Dr. Grabow Starfire X09
-Dr. Grabow Starfire 37
-Dr. Grabow Starfire 85
-Dr. Grabow Starfire 20
-Dr. Grabow Silver Duke
-Dr. Grabow Viscount 83
-Dr. Grabow Genuine Corn Cob Pipe (Thanks to George Kaplan)

That's my Small Grabow Collection!
Zach

This is the very first pipe I ever smoked back in '91. Holy cow! That's before you were born, isn't it?

My father-in-law smoked a pipe for a very brief period years back...when he was getting ready to move, the only pipe he found was his old Grabow Starfire, which he gave to me. Nothin' fancy, but it smokes great!