Graduating in May

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshoowah

Reaction score
Well, it is official. I received my degree audit today. I will be graduating from seminary in May of this year, meaning I will be returning to the States to receive my degree in hand. It's been a long four years, but it has been an experience in which I will never take for granted. I just wanted to share this with you all.

Congrats Josh. I'm only 8 credits in so I have a long way to go!

You got a degree audit that actually agreed that you were graduating? Wow, almost unheard of (at least where I teach). Many congrats :sunny:

Congratulations. A query, Where in the States will you be when you receive it? And is this the sort of thing that will likely have you moving on somewhere new? Just curious.

juanmedusa":wovssoes said:
Congratulations. A query, Where in the States will you be when you receive it? And is this the sort of thing that will likely have you moving on somewhere new? Just curious.
I will be receiving my degree in Kentucky (near Lexington). I will then spend a couple of months in the States. After that, we will return to Kenya for one more year. Once that is finished we will return to America to pay off some of my student loans. Unless something changes that is the plan, but it is possible we end up back in Kenya for a longer period of time.

I was in the States for only 22 hours before I graduated, but it's done!

p1213590817-2.jpg

Josh, that's fantastic news.  Jolly well done!  And a great photo too!  It was all worth it eh? Often forgotten, respect to your support network too; family, friends and significant others who no doubt lived the experience with you.

:cheers:

Congratulations Josh, that's quite an accomplishment! Enjoy the moment as long as you can.