granger

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dantiff49

Reaction score
im thinking of buying a tin of granger.i shy away from drug store brands but im thinking of trying it anyone have any thought about granger.

To me this is a halfway decent simple burley blend,smokes good in a cobb or briar and has a good flavor.Its the type of baccy to enjoy wile working around the house, or every ounce in a wile I just want a blend thats not too complex.I think its definately worth haveing some on hand.

I've always thought it was an ok if somewhat boring smoke, but a student of mine who loves basic burleys thinks it's the greatest.

The Captain that got me started smoking a pipe in "Nam back in '69 smoked Granger and that was the first blend I smoked. It is ( or was) just a straight chunk cut Burley that has no topping or flavoring that I recall. For a true Burley fan a sort of benchmark of true Burley smokes. My mouth and palate no longer can handle much Burley but I recall it was a nice smooth, nutty tasting 'bac to smoke. If you like Burleys you might enjoy it. :p