Great Article on Pipe Flavor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/the-tobacco-jar-f2/roan-on-tobacco-flavor-dynamics-t10398.htm?highlight=roan

Neill has actually gotten a bit of flack for this recently published hypothesis on other boards, but for the love of God - who else tackles such difficult subjects and writes about them with such eloquence? His blog never fails to remind me how little I actually know, and never fails to press me to continue learning as much as I can about this passion we all share, even when my attention should be directed at other things.

I for one am really looking forward to his forthcoming book.

Kapnismologist":erkkzitd said:
Neill has actually gotten a bit of flack for this recently published hypothesis on other boards, but for the love of God - who else tackles such difficult subjects and writes about them with such eloquence? His blog never fails to remind me how little I actually know, and never fails to press me to continue learning as much as I can about this passion we all share, even when my attention should be directed at other things.

I for one am really looking forward to his forthcoming book.
What has he gotten flack for? It really makes a lot of sense to me!