Great Lakes and Ohio valley area alert!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather is definitely messed up here. 35 degrees @ 10 PM last night and 55 degrees at 4:00 this morning.

Hope all you Illinois brothers are safe and well. Look like some areas got wiped out pretty bad.

Little town the other side of the county will be without power for up to two days. Washington, IL got clobbered. Baseball sized hail was in the area, but missed us. We had high winds and some rain.

Here in medina County we are getting some rain but nothing worse, as of now. Hopefully it doesn't get worse, my garage floods everytime.

Up and over in Lake County we had some pretty nasty wind...two large trees down on my street this morning. It doesn't look like anyone took any real property damage - one fell parallel to the street and took out some mailboxes and power/phone lines, and the other fell across the street but doesn't look like it hit any cars or houses.

If that's the worst of it around here, we all got pretty lucky based on the photo/video I've seen from elsewhere in the country.

I'm in Delaware county (Columbus), we had a Tornado warning go off from OSU's campus area but i don't see any damage anywhere. Just lots of rain and wind here.