Great New Pipe Book...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Dave Whitney famous for his NASPC articles about low buck briars recently wrote a book called "Old Briar" which is available through his e-bay store pipesbywhitney. It's an e-book and can be read through Adobe in pdf format or for $2.00 extra Dave will you send you an MP3 version via snail mail. I've recently competed it and genuinely enjoyed it. It teaches simple restoration and is a guide to finding the best cheap wood on the market. Buy this book!!!!!

Danish Pipe Guy -

Thanks for the plug on my book. It has been selling quite well in the .pdf format and the reception and comments from readers are beyond my expectations.

My www.pipesbywhitney.com site is down for a while so we can relocate it and redo it.

But, you can order the book - $10 in .pdf via e-mail, or $12 in .pdf on CD via snail mail - by sending me a message at [email protected]. I'll send you a PayPal invoice for which ever version of the book you want and when it is paid I'll ship it to you via your preferred message.

Don't forget to include the e-mail address, or the snail mail address, you want it shipped to.

Enjoy!

Dave Whitney