Great News!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuervo25_1

Reaction score
So today was my wife's hearing for disability. The judge asked her a few questions and read the medical reports and made a phone call. Her verdict was I don't even understand how it got this far, you win! She said with the breathing treatments alone was enough to give her disability. So now we have 2 years of retro payments coming to her and my son to pay back all the money we borrowed and move foward!

My son is also doing great, he is finally on meds that is helping him. No more anger issues, and he also is much happier. The people that has the son that molested my son that lived 2 doors down from us moved out on Thanksgiving day...talk about something to be thankful for :D

As for me I am still trying to find a farming job, other than that I am fine.

Fantastic news, you must be very relieved, couldn't be more pleased for you both, now you can both look to the future with a lighter load and happy hearts. :sunny: :cheers: 

Excellent news! Hopefully this will lighten the physical and emotional burden you and yours have had to go through...happy holidays, indeed!

My best to you and your family...that is some heavy stuff man...I hope everyone recovers and get the treatment and help they need.

As always, we're hear to listen.

It's a shame that your family had to endure the stress and hassle to get what was obviously deserved from the beginning. Glad you finally found someone with enough common sense to award your wife with what was rightfully hers. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

AJ

So happy for you on all counts brother! Getting a disability approval is a huge success these days. Losing the sketchy neighbors is an even bigger victory in my book! Hopefully now things will really settle down for you guys, lord knows you deserve a break.

Jim

Congrats brother, glad you got some financial and emotional hurtles cleared. Sounds like big relief.

Congrats on the news!
I live near a load of farms.
What type of work are you looking for?

Thank you all so much, I know I have had alot on my shoulders and it has been relieved quite a bit. I can never express my grattitude toward you open "ears"

We still have alot to deal with such as how will this effect our current insurance and how we are going to get the coverage we need. Not the money part but what will have to purchase and so on. Also as a family if we make over 30k a year her disability will be taxed, so we need to figure if the taxes are going to be more than how much more we make than the 30k, if by me purchaseing insurance if it will bring us below that ect.. and lastly getting her parents and my Grandma paid off from the money we borrowed.

That sounds so nice compaired to the troubles before huh lol.

DoverPipes":lxv98bs6 said:
Congrats on the news!
I live near a load of farms.
What type of work are you looking for?
I want to stay as close to home as possible due to my wifes health issues in case of an emergency. Horse, Cattle, Chickens or any other animal, it don't matter to me I can handle it all. May have another PT farm job if I play my cards right. Hell Maybe I can start my own buisness where I drive around to farms helping as they need it.