Great Sandpaper Deal at Peachtree.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Norton 3X for a quarter a sheet !?!?!

That IS a great deal !!

:shock:

That's a great deal, but I agree with ejames. 220 is the roughest grit I use for hand sanding.

UberHuberMan":63owiwd4 said:
That's a great deal, but I agree with ejames. 220 is the roughest grit I use for hand sanding.
That is a pretty good deal, actually. 120 sheets for $30. I've been using 120 grit for the inside of the bowl on estate refurbs.

Well, since I do a lot of carving I can use all the grits. I agree with the 220 being the finest paper grit though and often start with 320 as I use some pretty slick files to get most of the coarse work done...those Iwasaki Carvind Files. Amazing items.

But with my walking sticks and canes, etc. I'll eventually use the coarse grits.

Of course Peachtree does have finer papers in the 3M or Norton...down to 4000 as I recall. But there's no significant savings over local costs to warrent ordering online and paying shipping as well.

Since I work on just about everything but pipes, I can get plenty of use from the heavier grits.