greatings from pennsylvania

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gramnum1

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm a 19 year old college student who got into pipes after he realized cigars were getting to expensive. I now prefer pipes.....

Welcome to the forum. Always good to have some young ideas to help mellow some of us old codgers. :)
AJ

I picked up my first corncob at 18 with those $1.99 bags of flavored Cavendish.

I've been on and off with different kinds of tobacco but ive always come back to pipes, except now there'san aabundance of information available to help you.

Welcome to the brotherhood. You can check out any time you'd like... But you can never leave
:twisted:

Welcome to the forums! Nothing wrong with being a PA college pipesmoker (even if it has been many many years since I was one!)

"T"

Welcome to our addiction! I thought we had a few college students on board. If you want a real pipe education, take in a meeting of the Philly Pipe Club, they meet monthly at the Pen & Pencil downtown.

riff raff":qxxitjjd said:
Welcome to our addiction! I thought we had a few college students on board. If you want a real pipe education, take in a meeting of the Philly Pipe Club, they meet monthly at the Pen & Pencil downtown.
Might actually go to a meeting, sounds cool

I second everything Bentbriar just said! Cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco ... I love them all, and I've quit them before (excluding the pipe!) Started at 18 with some vanilla rum aeromatic and workin' to try 'em all! Welcome to Bobs, I hope you enjoy it here. It's a wonderful place.