Greeee - Tings !

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveaux

Reaction score
Hi, Gang,

I'm Steve.

After many years smoking quality cigarettes and cigars, I have succumbed to the lure of the pipe. I'm sure I'll lurk & learn much more than I'll post.

Right now, it's all about aromatics. If I want to enjoy fine, straight tobacco, I have dozens of cigars from which to choose. That said, I'm sure I'll end up sampling plenty of purist blends as time passes. But, for now, aro's are my curiosity.

I'm looking forward to the wealth of knowledge I know is within.

Thanks for having me. Now, on with the lurkin' ...

Welcome to BoB and do enjoy your time here. Lurk all you want but feel free to contribute and ask questions all you want brother. There is a wealth of knowledge to be had on these pages, likewise there are a lot of laughs.

Thanks, guys.

My poor li'l brain is already swimming in a sea of new info.

This is going to be fun!

Hi, Steve, welcome to the forums. Happy lurking (and hopefully some posting)

"T"

Greetings and welcome Steveaux, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Jeepers... It's the Creeper!!! (Get it? Anyone? Lurking?)

Anyhow, enjoy your time here. There's TONS to learn. And juggling Cigars, Cigarettes, Pipes, Chew, and Snuff is part of the fun. Different types work for different times/places. And don't be afraid to dip into different tobaccos. There are some that are similar to cigars, some that are completely different! But aro's are awesome also. But hey, ask away, post often, and laugh a little,

Zach

(Scooby doo, is where the quote is from.)

Welcome to the forum Steve. May this site be for you what is for the rest of us.

Zach, you make a fine point of humour. And then only slightly hit on the head. Which, in this case, adds to the over all effect.