Greeting from North Idaho

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeCool

Reaction score
:cheers:

I ran across this website after looking for some information on a tabacco called Jolly Tar which I found at my local place in the mall. It is an awesome smoking tobacco, very mild and aromatic with no tongue bite at all. I also went online yesterday and bought a new savanelli pipe and a tin of a vanilla/honeydew tobacco I have read about. Wonder if anyone has smoke it yet as well?

Hey Joe, welcome to BoB, wow, you were brave enough to join this forum, crazy dude, totally crazy. :)

I'm an old 82nd Airborne vet so I guess I'm a little crazy! Looking forward to hours of enjoyment and humor! I'm a rookie pipe smoker and still learning.

Ah right, well you'll fir in just nicely then, excellent, catch you on the boards then, be lucky, or at least, be happy. :)

Also. Anyone with a pic of Lemmy cant be all that bad! Kind of makes me want to go listen to Ace of Spades now while drinking a pint of Boddingtons and eating some bangers and mash!

Have at it old son, nothing like a bit of Lemmy belting out the oldies whilst munching down some bangers and mash, don't forget the Branston though, oh and a pot of tea. ;)

Thank you~ Just got back from the local store and bought a new Rigoleto pipe and some Frog Morton on the Bayou tobacco!

Thanks! What part of North Carolina are you from. I was stationed at Ft. Bragg back in the late 80's

JoeCool":nrg1l5k4 said:
Thanks! What part of North Carolina are you from. I was stationed at Ft. Bragg back in the late 80's
I'm currently in Winston-Salem; 1991-2006 I was in New Orleans

Welcome aboard, Joe. If that's the Dan's Vanilla Honeydew you're asking about, it happens to be a guilty pleasure of mine, especially in the winter months.

Thank eveyone for making this rookie feel welcomed. It is Dan SweetVanilla/Honeydew I was talking about. I am waiting on a new tin and new LaRocca Pipe I ordered.

JoeCool":755hoyza said:
Thank eveyone for making this rookie feel welcomed. It is Dan SweetVanilla/Honeydew I was talking about. I am waiting on a new tin and new LaRocca Pipe I ordered.
Welcome Joe, sometime in the future I'll pick up a tin of that honeydew, it sound very good from what I have read, now if you get a chance to try Blue Note from Dan, do it! Its been my favorite aro for the past 6mo.

I'll do that Clay. Thanks. I'll be up in Alaska next June. Booking a fishing trip out of Whalers Cove. Been a dream of mine for some time now. The Chinooks here in Idaho are not quite as big. 20 lbs is a trophy!