Greetings BOB from Kalifornia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loneredtree

Reaction score
I have been collecting pipes for 48 years. Stopped smoking about 30 years back but I am picking it up again. I first smoked a pipe in1962. I would have been nice to have a resource like BOB at that time. You newbees are fortunate to have this site. The information and community is astounding. I am looking forward hanging out here and hope to be able to contribute and learn.

I prefer Balkan blends and am trying some mild aromatics. W. O. Larsen Signature being the most favored.

My pipe collection is 3 Stanwells, 2 Dunhills, 1 GBD, ! Campinile (store pipe from Bancroft and Telegraph), 1 W. O. Larsen, 1 Carey, one pioneer gourd calabash, 1 Charatan's Make,1 Boswell, 1 Black Forrest German pipe and 2 Mers.

It is still that long strange trip.

Welcome to the BOB. It's old timers like you that teach us young whippersnappers the smokers' commandments.

A big welcome to BoB! I'm sure we'd all love to hear what it was like to smoke a pipe back in the day when the nanny anti-smoking state wasn't on everyone's back. :x