GREETINGS FROM A MARINE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leatherneck

Reaction score
i have to say that one of the GREATEST pleasures that i look forward to each day is the communications here in the BOB. HELLO, my name is TIM. i am a recentley retired GUNNERY SGT. with 28 years of service in the USMC. i live in SAN DIEGO, CA. and WATERTOWN, WI. i travel alot with my new civilian job - although sitting in a rocking chair smoking one of a number of pipes i have would ALWAYS be more of a pleasure. i look FORWARD to communicating and meeting with several of my NEW friends in here. as ALWAYS thank-you for your time and consideration on this post. GYSGT T.A.WIENS USMC

welcome to the asylum, gunny!

i'm a huge San Diego fan. i swear the stork meant to drop me in SD - but the bastard got lost and ended up in New England - DOH!!!!!!!

enjoy that rocking chair, sir.

doody.

Love San Diego and I wish I could afford to live there. At least my sister and her husband are down there so I always have an excuse to visit. And Good Lord do they have some of the finest breweries on the Planet.

Welcome aboard Tim.

Welcome to the forums, Tim! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

"T"

Gunny, welcome to the BoB forums, and thank you for your service! :cheers:

HOORAH Gunny!

I am a military civilian on my third deployment to Afghanistan. My first two were to a Marine camp. I have a high level of respect for the certain, um, mentality it takes to be a Marine! I was an Army soldier myself.

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome from Ireland Tim! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

SEMPER FI GUNNY!
I was also in the corps - 3/3 when Colonel Krulak was with the FMF in Kaneoha Bay. Hoorah!
Welcome to the BoB!