Greetings from Anchorage

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trout Bum

Drag Free Drifter
Reaction score
Howdy gents, Trout Bum here. It's been a minute or ten but I used to post here quite bit back in the day. (Like 10 years or more ago...) Some of you may recall me if you're still hanging around these parts. At any rate, I like tobacco pipes, chewing tobacco, words, dirt, cooking stuff, eating stuff, being outdoors, music, industrial grade java, friends, seasons, seasonings, and trout streams. Currently puffing on Solani Aged Burley Flake from '09 in a 55, recalling my time here as an active member. Lots of good memories... oh yeah and some really great box pass memories. Got a side of joe working, Miles Davis holding it down on the tube amp. I look forward to jumping back in here at BoB. To quote an old member here who hailed from South Africa: Brothers of Briar, you are hereby saluted!

Welcome back.
IMG_5505.jpeg

Welcome back to the group! What's your favorite Miles album?
Howdy friend! Favorite Miles album? Shoot dang that's tough... Sketches of Spain? On the Corner? Birth of the Cool? I kind of like it all - even Bitches Brew if I'm in the right head space. I really can't say. On a slow and low rainy Sunday like yesterday I can really dig Birth of the Cool. Cooking with the Miles Davis Quintet is another fave. I think all the Miles Davis Quintet albums are pretty solid. Kind of Blue is always good. I don't know lol it's too much I give up ahhggg!!