Greetings From Bel Air, Maryland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottbtdmb

Reaction score
Greetings,
My name is Scott and I am a 28 year old pipe smoker from Bel Air, MD. I have been smoking a pipe for a little over a year now, but have rapidly acclimated myself to this wonderful community. Currently, my case of PAD has brought roughly 25 pipes into my collection and a recent diagnosis of TAD has forced me to pile roughly 4 years worth of tobacco into my cellar. Pipe-wise, I am all about old school English pipes. My most prized pipes include a 1950 Barling EXEXEL Fossil Pot, a 1920 Comoy 800 Series, a 1917 GBD, and a 1950's era Charatan Executive. As far as tobacco goes, I am a huge fan of English/Balkan blends, including Pipeworks & Wilke's #10 and #524, Peretti's Royal Blend, GL Pease's Abingdon and Charing Cross, and Dunhill 965 and Nightcap. I also enjoy VA blends, though I find that I enjoy them well aged as opposed to fresh. Some of my faves so far include McClelland's #27, Blackwoods Flake, Virginia Woods, Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club VR Blend, and Rattray's Hal O' The Wynd and Marlin Flake. I look forward to conversing with many of you, as well as gaining correspondence with fellow Marylanders!

-Scott