Greetings from Champaign, IL

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacher

Reaction score
My name is Ed and I'm a professional photographer and preacher living in Champaign, Il. I have been smoking pipes for about 2 years and they are what I consider the ultimate relaxing luxury. I enjoy smoke an aromatic tobacco (also keeps the wife happy). My current collection includes a Ser Jacapo quarter bent bulldog, a Ser Jacapo apple, a Ferndown root briar, and as of today, a Savinelli Golden Jubilee Straight Grain Fiammata. I currently enjoy smoking cumberland gap tobacco but am always open to suggestion on other aromatic tobaccos. There is no better way to end my day than with a good cup of coffee and a good pipe. I'm looking forward to learning much more about pipes on this forum.

I have really enjoyed the blends my local tobacconist used with peter stokkebye optimum. Haven't really tried any other aromatics might give yours a whirl where do you get it? online or local

Welcome, Preacher! Nice to meet one more good Photographer here and I´m looking foreward to see some pictures of your pipes.

Kind regards
Thilo