Greetings from Cheshire (UK)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFKeene

Reaction score
Afternoon All,

My name is Tom and I just wanted to say hello. I am 33 from Cheshire in the UK. I have been a pipe and cigar smoker for over 12 years. However, I find myself reaching for my pipes more and more often. With that in mind, a few new Petersons are in the post, along with a few extra tins of tobacco. As much as I love my cigars they need to be rationed considering their price!

Last edited:
Welcome!! I/we have family in Cheshire! The nieces and nephews & families live in Chester. The parents now live out near Malpass/Threapwood. Home is on the Welsh/English border! Front of home/property is in England; the garden is in Wales. Love to wander thru Chester. Look forward to your future posts!! FTRPLT

Welcome! Pull up a chair and set a while. From...

Welcome.jpg

Welcome!! I/we have family in Cheshire! The nieces and nephews & families live in Chester. The parents now live out near Malpass/Threapwood. Home is on the Welsh/English border! Front of home/property is in England; the garden is in Wales. Love to wander thru Chester. Look forward to your future posts!! FTRPLT
Aye, Malpas is less than 10 miles away from me. It is a beautiful part of the world. If you ever visit we will have to share a bowl.

I do like a lot of the Peterson/old Dunhill blends
I smoke mainly G. L. Pease blends that contain only Virginia, Latakia and Oriental tobacco. Right now I'm working on 8oz tins of Abingdon, Kensington and Westminster. I also like straight Virginia Flake; Dunhill Flake, Mac Baren HH Pure Virginia and some of the Wessex Flake tobaccos.

Afternoon All,

My name is Tom and I just wanted to say hello. I am 33 from Cheshire in the UK. I have been a pipe and cigar smoker for over 12 years. However, I find myself reaching for my pipes more and more often. With that in mind, a few new Petersons are in the post, along with a few extra tins of tobacco. As much as I love my cigars they need to be rationed considering their price!
Welcome from British Columbia! Like you, I made the same transition from cigars to pipes for the same reasons. I also very much enjoy my 3 Peterson pipes.