Greetings from Colorado, USA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johncorosz

Reaction score
:flower: Good day fellow pipe smokers.

I started this hobby as a means to quitting cigarettes and it became a hobby for me as for many others I have met online. Through the years since 2010 I have enjoyed numerous tobaccos and find most all of the flake types to be most enjoyable for me. I cut them into "strips" and then roll them out in my fingers so they turn into chunks. I also accumulated many fine brands and typoes in my collection that I now mix and create my own blends to enjoy.

I look forward to sharing stories and information on the forum. As I am currently out of work I often find some of the best deals on specific tobaccos as I need to really save money. I hope to be able to share with you some of my findings and likewise to see what finds other members may encounter online to share.

Welcome from Northern Colorado! Great site and people here. You will enjoy going through back posts and creating new topics.

Once again welcome!

Welcome! Interested to hear about your blending techniques... Always good to see a new member!