Greetings from Croatia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'll be very brief. I come from Croatia, i am former cigarettes smoker. My good friend and mentor Daniel Mustran introduced me to the culture of pipes smoking and making. It was love at first sight. I was hooked instantly. I am honored with the reception to this forum and i am glad that i have found a place where i can share experiences and learn a lot. Also i want to present to you some of my work so i will publish the pictures of my pipes.

Sweet smokes!

Welcome aboard sir, glad to have you join us. Looking forward to seeing photo's of your work.

Welcome to the brotherhood.

Looking forward to seeing your work.

Welcome, Vanja! Despite being married to a Croatian from Osijek for nearly 15 years, I still don't speak it. :oops: I look forward to seeing your posts

"T"

DrT999":k4az9gzz said:
Welcome, Vanja!  Despite being married to a Croatian from Osijek for nearly 15 years, I still don't speak it. :oops: I look forward to seeing your posts

"T"
slavonski zet (slavonian son in law) :D

Welcome! Glad to have you here. You won't find a better group of guys!

vanjamaricpipes":rgr8qliq said:
DrT999":rgr8qliq said:
Welcome, Vanja!  Despite being married to a Croatian from Osijek for nearly 15 years, I still don't speak it. :oops: I look forward to seeing your posts

"T"
slavonski zet (slavonian son in law) :D
Yep, that's me! Fan of Osijek beer and Slavonian white wine! :drunken:

Welcome to the forum. I saw the work you posted, beautiful pieces. Looking forward to seeing more.