Greetings from Falls Church, VA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCynic

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

I have been pipe smoking for about 6 months.  It was love at first pipe.  All of the reasons I enjoy wine, scotch and bourbon apply equally to my enjoyment of the myriad pipe tobacco offerings out there.  I have only recently registered but have been reading your forums for a while now and think this is a great community.  I look forward to enjoying many a relaxing moment with my pipe, as well as learning more about the delightful pursuit of the briar arts with and from the rest of you (while I enjoy the aforementioned pipe).  

Best,

DCynic

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board.:) 

AJ

Welcome to the forums! I hope you continue to enjoy your time here

"T"

Welcome to BoB. You will love this forum, plenty of knowledge, plenty of fun.

Well, let me respond to you from Falls Church Va. with a hearty hometown welcome.

Welcome aboard, brother, you're in good company here! I'm also inclined to a whisky or whiskey with my briar, though the tipple varies depending on the blend...

Greetings from a Falls Church native (FCHS '77!) transplanted to Mississippi.

Glad to have you on the board. I see you like Frog Morton and I know I, as well as other guys approve.

Greetings and welcome, I'm pretty new around here as well, and I've found this place to be much like family. It's a great community.