Greetings from Italy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osci

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am Saverio and i am writing from a small town in south of Italy.
After i quit smoking cigarettes, 8 years ago, i decided to buy a cheap Savinelli and a pouch of Skandinavik regular and i discover a new world!
Now i am basically a pipe smoker but with a passion for cigars(mainly Toscano cigars).
I use to fill my bowls with straight virginia and virginia perique, EM, local kentucky OTC blends and crumbled Toscano cigar of course.
That's all for now, i hope i have a good time here, share my pipesmoking hobby with you and improve my english as well. :)

Welcome to BoB Saverio, you've found a good place to be right here, enjoy your times here with us. :)

Paisan welcome to the BoB.. My Wifes family is from Calabria of course she is Calabrese ( hard head) .. MIKE

I wanna say thanks to the brothers for the warm welcome!

Hey there Saverio, nice to have you with us, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Buongiorno OSCI, Welcome to the brotherhood. My mother was from Vicenza and I have been to Italy a couple of times also, Lots of great memories of the things I seen there.

Chet

Hello Chet, Vicenza and Veneto region are great and beautiful places indeed.
Next time you'll be in Italy if wanna move to the south and visit Apulia region, just contact me and we can smoke a couple of bowls and drink a bottle of good wine togheter.
The invitation is open to all the brothers, of course. ;)

osci":31oy7qz3 said:
just contact me and we can smoke a couple of bowls and drink a bottle of good wine togheter.
Primitivo or Salice Salentino? :D (not that it matters, as they both tend to be excellent!)

DrT999":kb8za8gc said:
osci":kb8za8gc said:
just contact me and we can smoke a couple of bowls and drink a bottle of good wine togheter.
Primitivo or Salice Salentino? :D (not that it matters, as they both tend to be excellent!)
If move to Salento we can also go for a Negramaro rosè wine, served cold with a dish of raw seafood.
I live in a small town in the Primitivo di Manduria doc area, this magnificent red wine may spill from the fountains here, literally. :lol:

P.S.: As i am a new member i am still not allowed to post any external link here, but if u wanna take a look go on youtube and search for "Carosino festa del vino". ;)