Greetings from Mid-Missouri

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Sam and other then about 6 months in college when I smoked a pipe filled exclusively with CBR but didn't know enough to not inhale I've only been smoking a pipe for about a year. In that time my tobacco journey started out with CBW moved to Mellow Mack. From there I moved on to Carter Hall, Prince Albert and Half and Half; all of which I enjoy. Carter Hall being my favorite of the 3, however. Purchased a tin of Dark Star on a lark, opened it up, saw huge crystals on it. Checked the bottom of the tin and it was dated 1996! I've purchased more tins for that same B&M but they've only been as old as 2006. Currently loving Virginias, the 'brighter' and tangy the better (#27 current favorite, I have a Dr. Grabow grand duke that it sings in - go figure) but am branching out into english/light english. FMAP, I currently enjoy quite a bit and I'm learning to appreciate And so to Bed as well as Pelican. Still smoke the occasional bowl of CBW, though.

Welcome, Sam. I hope you enjoy your time reading and posting here!

"T"

Welcome to the forum, Sam! If you're getting into Virginias don't leave out Virginia/perique blends! Try some PS luxury navy flake if you haven't already