Greetings from Missoula, MT

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Smoking Yeti

Reaction score
Hey ya'll!

I lurk on this forum fairly often, and am already known to some of you on the Pipemaker's Forum, just wanted to say hello!

Cheers!

Yeti

Hi and welcome to BoB. Loved Missoula when I was there...great burgers at a train station?? corner restaurant, I remember, but train station comes to mind.

When were you in Missoula? There are a couple good burger joints- I'm not sure bout the train station though. Flathead Brewing Co. has awesome burgers- and it's downtown.

Welcome to the best pipe forum on the web JMHO. The BoB members are like family. Glad to have you aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay.:) 

AJ

The Smoking Yeti":covutdwz said:
When were you in Missoula? There are a couple good burger joints- I'm not sure bout the train station though. Flathead Brewing Co. has awesome burgers- and it's downtown.
Flathead Brewing Co. I think was the place...this was back in the early 90's....kinda foggy on the details...just remember the North Fork River and all its tributaries...forever crossing the same river if I remember right.

Welcome, you are from the town of the famous and world's best trumpeter Allen Vizzuti.

Oh no, there goes the neighbourhood............... :twisted: 

Just messing Buddy, good to see you here mate, welcome to BoB. :cheers: