Greetings from Northern Kentucky!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nismo270r

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I've been lurking here since March and I'm finally getting around to posting! I've been smoking a pipe for a couple of years now, picked up cigars earlier this year. I look forward to learning all I can, and hopefully contributing when possible!

Greetings! Glad you stepped out of the shadows. ;)

Have fun learning and posting. There are a bunch of great folks on this forum who you will have a blast interacting with. Welcome!

600x7010.jpg

Welcome to the forum, Chris! Is that your sweet Tanshell pictured in your avatar?

Welcome Chris, I like when lurkers finally decide to introduce themselves and join the group. We look forward to your post.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving holiday if it applies of course! :)

s.ireland":w9qgllf6 said:
Welcome to the forum, Chris! Is that your sweet Tanshell pictured in your avatar?
Yessir, that's my 4103! That was my first Dunny purchase, and that dirty bug bit me! I don't have a huge collection (yet, lol!), but out of all the different brands, I have more Dunhills than any others right now. I picked up an 1109 Tanshell not too long ago, and it looks like that ones little brother. Eventually, I'd like to get a Tanshell in each of the group sizes, then it would be "family" picture time! :lol: