Greetings from Southern Alberta

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Howard

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a bit and decided to introduce myself. I'm a middle-aged family man, living in and running a small business in southern Alberta. I've only recently taken up pipes and have built up a nice collection of pipes and tobaccos blends. I favor englishes (I'm blessed to have a wife that likes the smell of latakia), burleys and some aromatics. My mind is not yet made up on virginias. Besides pipes, I also collect records, books, and I've started getting into cigars.

A big, warm Tennessee welcome to my brother from the north!! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I'm sure you will. This is such a great bunch that we are honored to even have a wonderful sister among us!!!!

Robert

hey jack! welcome aboard. can't go wrong collecting books. stock up before the damn kindle's take over the publishing industry!

Welcome to the BoB, getting to really like this place!

Skip

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. This can be a lonely hobby in a small city like Lethbridge, and this community helps alleviate that :D .