Greetings from Tampa Bay!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhhhh brother, making me hungry. Love Caribbean food.

look forward to your future pairing posts

rev

Hello Russ, welcome to BoB. :)

A few blends I would recommend are:

G.L.Pease Jack Knife Plug
G.L.Pease Triple Play
G.L.Pease Haddos Delight
G.L.Pease Fillmore
Rattrays Hal O'The Wynd
Rattrays Old Gowrie
Rattrays Marlin Flake

I could recommend more but these are the ones I recommend the most of those I have tried myself. ;)

Welcome to the Pipe Smokers fold. enjoy your journey, you are in for one hell of a ride. :)

Kirk, I couldn't agree with you more about one hell of a ride. Thank you so much for your recommendations. I will be sure to let you know which ones I get and will take pics and share my experiences with them.

Welcome to BoB!

I was born and raised in Tampa. I'm in Orlando now by way of San Francisco...

Welcome Russ, brother of the Flu! :lol: Nice to know someone out there was miserable with me at the same time :lol!:

Must be on the tail end of my flu because my baccy is starting to taste the way it should again. :cheers:

Dan

soylentgreen":vtqvtv9k said:
Welcome to BoB!

I was born and raised in Tampa. I'm in Orlando now by way of San Francisco...
Nice soylentgreen! Yea I lived in Orlando for like 4 years in Metro west and then Windermere. Then came back to good Old Tampa... looking to relocate to Lakeland with my fiance to be. Good to know that there are some pipe smokers locally!!

leftover421":2g88pinu said:
Welcome Russ, brother of the Flu! :lol: Nice to know someone out there was miserable with me at the same time :lol!:

Must be on the tail end of my flu because my baccy is starting to taste the way it should again. :cheers:

Dan
Oh Dan, Dan, Dan..... yes... this damn flu. It is the worst... however, this morning, I decided to take another day off from work and I feel much better... so I am looking forward to a morning bowl with some coffee for sure. :cheers:

its been a week for me, that last 3 days it hasn't been that bad, but its still there. I feel weakened, have a bad cough, and tired all the time. But atleast I get to work all weekend.

rev

Welcome ChefRuss. I'm new here also and was struck with the knowledge and talent that you will find here. This forum and its members are the "Larousse Gastronomique" of the pipe smoking world. As a chef you will understand the symbolism. I am ensconced in Tallahasse, the armpit of N. Fla. No food, no entertainment, 1 pipeshop trying to hang on..you get the picture. These forums are the closest thing to normalcy around here for me. Enjoy the crew as I have. They are great folks!

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Try Cornell and diehl. Dry tobaccos, but good. Peace....greg